Covid-19 Protocols at Hawks Greenhouse
- We’ve provided hand sanitizer located at each register and customers are encouraged to use it after they’ve completed their transaction. A hand washing station is located in the restroom in the store as well hand a sanitizing station in “Ole Blue” Sani-can located in our fenced area along the parking lot.
- Common surfaces, including shopping carts and baskets, are wiped down regularly.
- We ask that you observe 6’ of separation from fellow shoppers and our team during your visit.
- We love fur babies, but for now, we ask that you bring no pets into the store.
- We ask that household members stay together as you shop and if possible, minimize numbers.
- We ask that if possible, you wear masks but please note that it gets very hot and humid in our greenhouses and we don’t want you to faint from heat stroke. You may want to hydrate up before entering. Restrooms are located in the store and in our fenced area along the parking lot.
- Tape on the floor in the store marks the 6 foot 2 -Step Shuffle. Please dance along.
- To minimize contact we have also provided:
- Virtual tours and workshops
- Take & Make Sprouts Kids projects
- Early shopping hours for senior and immunocompromised customers.
- Shopping alternatives to include:
- An online shopping portal via our website
- Phone and Facebook orders
- Curbside pickup.
We want you to enjoy your experience at our greenhouse as we welcome you in as one of our guests.